Who is this statement for?
By means of privacy statements, Andus Group B.V. and its operating companies, together referred to as "Andus Group", provide information on how they handle personal data.
This privacy statement is relevant to:
- customers and potential customers of Andus Group,
- suppliers and potential suppliers to Andus Group and
- other contractors and potential contractors of Andus Group individually and collectively also referred to as Business Partner(s).
There are separate privacy statements for employees (including temporary workers) and their family members, applicants and users of Andus Group websites.
What is personal data?
Personal data is information about an identified or identifiable natural person. This means that information is either directly about someone or can be traced back to that person, such as name, address, telephone number, and social security number.
Besides 'normal' personal data, there is also special category personal data (race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership), and data on crime and criminal justice.
Who is responsible for the personal data?
Andus Group and the operating company with which the Business Partner has a relationship are responsible for processing the personal data.
What personal data is processed?
With regard to Business Partners, among other things, the following data is processed:
- contact details e.g. name, position, business address, business phone number, business email address.
For the purpose of compliance with anti-money laundering legislation, data of managers/executives may also be processed:
- identification data e.g. name, date of birth.
For what purposes is personal data processed?
Andus Group uses personal data to be able to send quotations and to conclude agreements, to determine which specifications or requirements a certain item or service must meet, to be able to deliver goods or perform work for the customer, to invoice and to communicate with the customer and to be able to communicate about the execution aspects of an agreement.
(Potential) suppliers and other contractors
Andus Group uses personal data to conclude agreements, to communicate to determine which specifications or requirement a certain item or service must meet, to send a request for quotation or to place an order, to pay invoices and to communicate with the supplier/contractor about other aspects of the agreement.
The Business Partner is not obliged to provide Andus Group with personal data. However, if the Business Partner does not provide any or insufficient personal data, it is possible that Andus Group will not be able to carry out the aforementioned activities.
How long is personal data retained?
Customers, suppliers and other contractors
Personal data of customers, suppliers and other contractors are kept for 20 years after the calendar year in which the contract end date falls.
Potential customers, suppliers and other contractors
Personal data of potential customers, suppliers and other contractors are kept for 5 years after the calendar year in which the last contact takes place.
From which parties does Andus Group receive personal data?
Andus Group receives personal data from:
- the individual
- a colleague of the individual
- public sources e.g. the internet
Does Andus Group share personal data with third parties?
In connection with the execution of a possible agreement, Andus Group may have to provide personal data to parties that supply parts, materials, products and services to us or perform work on our behalf.
Andus Group does not pass on personal data to a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or to an international organization, except for the company contact details of employees for international customers or suppliers if applicable and required.
How is personal data protected?
Andus Group takes the protection of personal data seriously and takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification.
Customers, suppliers or other contractors, together “the data subjects”, have the following rights:
- right to information: data subjects have the right to ask whether and which personal data of him/her are being processed;
- right of access: data subjects have the option to check whether, and in what way, his/her data is being processed;
- right of correction: if it becomes clear that the data is incorrect, the data subject can submit a request to correct it;
- right to be forgotten: in cases where the data subject has given permission to process data, the data subject has the right to have the personal data deleted;
- right to object: data subjects have the right to object to the processing of his/her personal data. This will be met unless there are legitimate grounds for the processing.
For questions about the collection and use of his personal data or to exercise his rights, the customer, supplier or other contractor can contact:
Andus Group B.V.
Attn: Data Protection Officer
4132 AS Vianen, The Netherlands
If a customer, supplier or other contractor is not satisfied with Andus Group's response, he/she can lodge a complaint with his/her own data protection authority or the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens, AP), visiting address Prins Clauslaan 60, 2595 AJ The Hague, The Netherlands.
Amendments to this Privacy Statement
This privacy statement may be amended from time to time. This privacy statement was last updated on 30 November 2021.